“The Laurel Wreath” Blossoms in Franklin
Premier floral and gift shop is planting roots at the Shoppes at Wyndam Village, hopes to bloom into a strong force in the community.
FRANKLIN, WI – Laura Staats turned her world on a dime when she decided to resign from her former career as a math teacher and set her sights on a new future- flower designing.
She worked at various shops around the area for about two years but realized that her passion was leading her to write her own story. Through expert planning, a great design and build team, and most importantly the support and love from her family, especially her husband Richard Staats, her dream of owning her own shop was able to become real. She puts her heart into every design she makes.
Staats says, “I truly believe in the ministry of flowers. Flowers are used to celebrate all major events in life: birth of a new baby, graduations, weddings, anniversaries and funerals- expressing emotions that words may not. It is a privilege to share these times with others and I take the responsibility of serving my customers very seriously.”
All are welcome to begin visiting the shop starting at the Grand Opening event, this Saturday February 8, 2014 from 10:00 am- 3:00 pm. The Grand Opening will kick off the one week celebration leading up to Valentine’s Day, affectionately named “Open House to Open Hearts”.
The Laurel Wreath features custom fresh or silk floral design, pre-potted plants, and gifts for all ages and stages. Staats is hopeful for the role she can play in the community and the growth of the seeds she has sown.
“My dream for The Laurel Wreath is to make it a place where people feel comfortable; a place where they know there will be beautiful flowers and plants, tasteful gifts and a friendly staff who will offer them a warm greeting and friendly service.”
Grand Opening: February 8, 2014
10:00 am- 3:00 pm
“Open House to Open Hearts” Week of Feb. 8 – Feb. 14
7720 Lovers Lane Road, Suite 240 in Franklin, WI.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffet
- Latest “Status of Girls in Wisconsin” report reveals troubling patterns
- Franklin Dental Associates Buys Back Halloween Candy
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Franklin Lioness Fair Set for Oct. 25 at MATC's Oak Creek Campus; Proceeds Benefit MATC Scholarships
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- JV Girls Volleyball wins South East Conference Championship