Join WCA students, families and teachers online as they discuss their online learning experiences and how it has been useful for their child(ren).
Hear about WCA’s customized learning process designed by national education experts and used to accommodate each student’s academic abilities to promote scholastic growth. Discover how their virtual learning experience, combined with interactive education sessions, helps to provide students with the flexibility to study and work at their own pace.
Virtually connect with Wisconsin-certified teachers to learn about the interactive environment and innovative education programs provided by WCA. Learn how WCA offers numerous opportunities for students to participate in school clubs, activities and online classroom sessions to allow for collaborative school involvement.
Receive firsthand information from WCA parents about their experiences and tell tales of various field trips and other activities that happen year-round with WCA.
Contact: Meghan Welch
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- 2014 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 25; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Oak Creek Public Library Fall Preschool Story Time
- SM Football Boosters Holding 1st Annaul Rocktoberfest