St. Martin of Tours Parish and School will be hosting an All You Can Eat spaghetti dinner on Saturday, February 15th at 5:00pm. This wonderful dinner will have penne pasta with meatballs, fresh salad, and Italian bread. Beer, wine and soda along with delicious homemade desserts will also be available for purchase. Please join us for this delicious meal and bring a friend! You are guaranteed to leave here full! The price is $7.00 per adult and $5.00 children 10 and under. St. Martin of Tours is located at 7933 South 116th Street in Franklin just west of Highway 100 off of Drexel. You don’t need reservations but give us a call if you need more information or would like to make a reservation. Take-out orders will also be available. Visa and MasterCard Accepted.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Reiman Chapel Opens to the Public
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- Ian Sustar Joins R.A. Smith National as Construction Services Representative
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Packer Party at P&A Nails!
- Oktoberfest Festival at St. Martin of Tours
- Tudor Oaks is hosting a Job Fair