Greendale resident Beverly Fay will share some of her vast collection of antique Valentines at a meeting of Hales Corners Woman’s Club on Friday, Feb. 7.
The group will meet for lunch at noon in the James Meadows Room at Hales Corners Village Hall. A short business meeting and the program will follow. Guests and prospective members are welcome.
Ms. Fay has collected over 2,000 valentines over the past 20 years. She is a member of the National Valentine Collectors Association. Her presentation, which includes many anecdotes, will focus on handmade valentines of the Victorian and Industrial periods.
Questions about the program or the Hales Corners Woman’s Club can be directed to 414-425-4066.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- A Twist on Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Summer Performances at the Oak Creek Community Center
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- OCPL-Throwback Thursdays Movie Night!
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- Celebrating 10 Years Of Girls Fastpitch