Greendale resident Beverly Fay will share some of her vast collection of antique Valentines at a meeting of Hales Corners Woman’s Club on Friday, Feb. 7.
The group will meet for lunch at noon in the James Meadows Room at Hales Corners Village Hall. A short business meeting and the program will follow. Guests and prospective members are welcome.
Ms. Fay has collected over 2,000 valentines over the past 20 years. She is a member of the National Valentine Collectors Association. Her presentation, which includes many anecdotes, will focus on handmade valentines of the Victorian and Industrial periods.
Questions about the program or the Hales Corners Woman’s Club can be directed to 414-425-4066.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Reiman Chapel Opens to the Public
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- Ian Sustar Joins R.A. Smith National as Construction Services Representative
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Packer Party at P&A Nails!
- Oktoberfest Festival at St. Martin of Tours
- Tudor Oaks is hosting a Job Fair