Greendale resident Beverly Fay will share some of her vast collection of antique Valentines at a meeting of Hales Corners Woman’s Club on Friday, Feb. 7.
The group will meet for lunch at noon in the James Meadows Room at Hales Corners Village Hall. A short business meeting and the program will follow. Guests and prospective members are welcome.
Ms. Fay has collected over 2,000 valentines over the past 20 years. She is a member of the National Valentine Collectors Association. Her presentation, which includes many anecdotes, will focus on handmade valentines of the Victorian and Industrial periods.
Questions about the program or the Hales Corners Woman’s Club can be directed to 414-425-4066.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free thing to do at Franklin's 4th of July Civic Celebration
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- Whitnall Graduate and Layton Terrace Employee Completes Eagle Scout Project
- Ride for Autism Speaks Milwaukee
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential