Greendale resident Beverly Fay will share some of her vast collection of antique Valentines at a meeting of Hales Corners Woman’s Club on Friday, Feb. 7.
The group will meet for lunch at noon in the James Meadows Room at Hales Corners Village Hall. A short business meeting and the program will follow. Guests and prospective members are welcome.
Ms. Fay has collected over 2,000 valentines over the past 20 years. She is a member of the National Valentine Collectors Association. Her presentation, which includes many anecdotes, will focus on handmade valentines of the Victorian and Industrial periods.
Questions about the program or the Hales Corners Woman’s Club can be directed to 414-425-4066.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Open your home to a life-changing, cultural experience
- Callen Construction Recognized by Houzz
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- Second Planning Mtg. for Hales Corners Chamber's Awards Banquet
- Take Your Child to the Library Day at Franklin Public Library
- Whitnall alumna Lauryn Jashinsky graduates from UW Oshkosh with honors
- WINTER WARRIORS