Greendale resident Beverly Fay will share some of her vast collection of antique Valentines at a meeting of Hales Corners Woman’s Club on Friday, Feb. 7.
The group will meet for lunch at noon in the James Meadows Room at Hales Corners Village Hall. A short business meeting and the program will follow. Guests and prospective members are welcome.
Ms. Fay has collected over 2,000 valentines over the past 20 years. She is a member of the National Valentine Collectors Association. Her presentation, which includes many anecdotes, will focus on handmade valentines of the Victorian and Industrial periods.
Questions about the program or the Hales Corners Woman’s Club can be directed to 414-425-4066.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- 2014 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 25; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Oak Creek Public Library Fall Preschool Story Time
- SM Football Boosters Holding 1st Annaul Rocktoberfest