Home About Us Elections Blog News Alerts Media Contact Us Ken Skowronski Leads Fundraising Leading Into December 17th Special Election
By Kyle Maichle, Editor of Wisconsin Election Watch,
FRANKLIN – Republican candidate Ken Skowronski for the 82nd Assembly District leads his Democratic challenger in fundraising more than a week out from the general election.
According to records from the Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, Skowronski leads John Hermes (D-Greendale) in cash on hand with $10,031. Hermes has only $2,510.07 on hand. During the pre-election reporting period, Skowronski raised only $4,340.93 but spent $26,104.41. Hermes raised $12,396.37 but spent over $12,245.90. This covers all campaign finance activity from November 5th to December 2nd.
During the pre-primary reporting period, Skowronski ended with $31,774.19 on hand while Hermes had $2,359.60. This was for all activity from July 1st to November 4th.
The special election to replace the successor to Jeff Stone is scheduled for December 17th. All candidates in the 82nd District must file a post election report which is due on January 31, 2014. This is for all activity from December 3rd to December 31st.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College’s Poll Worker Project Wins State-wide Award
- Alverno College students to “Stuff the Bus” a third time to help homeless
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- 12th Annual FPS Jazz Cabaret on March 8th
- RED OUT Report Fundraising Efforts a Great Sucess
- Collaborative Divorce Group to host Second Saturday workshops at Oak Creek Community Center April 12th 10am-Noon
- Searching for a great preschool?
- HamBingo Wednesday February 26