Franklin Public Library is extending its Friday hours and will be open until 6 p.m. beginning January 3, 2014.
“Our patrons like to check out books, movies and music to enjoy over the weekend,” said Franklin Public Library Director Rachel Muchin Young. “Our staff and Board of Trustees would like to give people a bit more time to select library materials at the end of the week, so we will be staying open an hour longer, until 6 p.m. Friday afternoons.”
Franklin Public Library is open seven days a week in fall, winter and spring. Hours are Monday thru Thursday, 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; and Sunday, 1 to 3 p.m.
Anyone with a library card from any Milwaukee County public library is welcome to check out items from the Franklin Public Library. Additionally, anyone who lives anywhere in Milwaukee County is eligible to receive a Franklin Public Library card.
For more information about Franklin Public Library, visit the library at 9151 West Loomis Road, call 414-425-8214, or log on to www.FranklinPublicLibrary.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Biggest Loser" contestant Lisa Rambo in Franklin on April 26th & 27th
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Franklin Seventh Grade Boys Make Final Four at WSICT
- Indian Community School students attend Trees For Tomorrow
- Milwaukee Brewers-Autographed Mower 1st Displayed at Olson's Outdoor Power in Muskego
- THE STARR GROUP HIRES TAYLOR NYARANGI AS GROUP BENEFITS CONSULTANT
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Get Your Home’s Green On
- CTV Easter Week Services
- Grand Opening Activities Highlight Importance of Photos
- Build For A Better South Shore