There are currently some big shoes to fill in the 21st Assembly District seat vacated by Mark Honadel. The area covers Oak Creek, South Milwaukee and a small section of Franklin. I believe that the fresh, Conservative voice we need is Jessie Rodriguez, someone who will listen and work for the people of our district. Her leadership skills, background, and conservative principles are what we need right now.
Jessie is unlike any other candidate running. She is a working mom who has never run for office. Upon meeting her, I was impressed with her enthusiasm and passion, as well as her kindness and willingness to really listen to the challenges that are important to my family. Jessie has been out every day since her decision to run for the Assembly seat, meeting the voters and listening to their concerns. Her work ethic and determination are the reasons that I (for the first time) decided to volunteer and knock on doors to introduce her to my friends and neighbors as well.
Recently, I learned that Jessie and her family emigrated from El Salvador when she was a child. She then went on to become well educated and a leader in our community, helping parents find the best education options for their children. Most recently, she played an instrumental role in the state budget, working alongside Governor Scott Walker to pass statewide school choice.
To tell you the truth, I don’t want anymore of the same politics – it’s getting old! Jessie is a different type of candidate than most. She has made the decision to run for this seat for the reasons that we can only hope all of our politicians should. Jessie is conservative and strong-willed, while at the same time always willing to listen to new ideas and truly looking for solutions that will make the lives of your family and my family much easier.
With your help we can change the same old politics and elect Jessie Rodriguez, the fresh conservative voice Madison needs. Vote for Jessie on October 22nd!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Home About Us Elections Blog News Alerts Media Contact Us Ken Skowronski Leads Fundraising Leading Into December 17th Special Election
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2014 Officers and Directors
- Ice Center Grand Opening Sunday Dec. 15
- Franklin Public Library extends Friday hours
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- You're Invited!
- Christmas Egypyian Cookie Sale
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Annual Cookie Walk at Faith Community Church - Franklin