Scott Heindel, owner of Cousin’s Subs at Hwy 100 and Drexel Avenue in Franklin, has been a valuable supporter of Franklin Area Parents and Students United (FAPSU) since the organization began three years ago. As a founding member, Scott received the Outstanding Community Support Award from FAPSU. He has been committed to FAPSU’s mission of preventing teen alcohol use and supporting healthy families. Scott has generously supported the group’s activities with donations of Cousin’s sandwiches, cookies, donation events and gift cards.
FAPSU has been one of many groups that have benefitted from Scott’s generosity. Other community organization and events he has supported include: Franklin’s Food Panties, the Franklin Bike Rodeo, and the annual Tobacco-Free Billboard contest. “Generous” describes Scott – he has been generous with his donations, generous with his time and generous with his friendship to make Franklin a better community.
The Heindel family will be moving from Franklin in the near future. Scott’s wife Julie works for ATT and due to a career move has been transferred. Scott’s positive and consistent support of the Franklin community will be sorely missed. We wish Scott and his family well in their new home and thank them for all they have for Franklin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited!
- Christmas Egypyian Cookie Sale
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Annual Cookie Walk at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- AWA Star "Baron Von Raschke"
- Easter Seals SE Wisconsin to expand training, employment opportunities by creating accessible commercial kitchen
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Western Union and Better Business Bureau Warn of Charity Scams During Giving Season
- MECA's Angels for Animals