New Artist Show in Muskego’s Only Art Gallery
Muskego, WI & surrounding communities:
The Tudor Oaks Art Gallery announces a two man show during the month of October. We will host Jim Mac Donald, Artist, Illustrator, Educator, Igniter and Terry Molter, photographer. Stop in to enjoy their uniquely creative pieces.
Artist Jim Mac Donald has felt blessed to have the talent of using his eyes to ‘see’ the subject and then be able to relay that to his ‘recording tools’--his arm and hand to get the image on paper. He has led a creative life transitioning from a painter/illustrator to graphic designer, commercial art director, and on to teaching college art and advertising courses. Jim is currently illustrating and writing a children’s book series and lecturing. He has appeared in many art shows and his work is featured in numerous publications and products.
Photographer Terry Molter has been involved with photography for most of his adult life. Born and raised in Wisconsin, Terry served a stint in the US Army and graduated from UW Madison, In recent years he has received numerous awards for his work in the area of wildlife photography as well as specialized topics. He is often called upon to act as a judge in photo contests, and to mentor other photographers.
You are invited to meet Jim and Terry at a “Meet the Artist” reception
on Thursday, October 3rd from 9:00 to 10:30 am
Refreshments will be served
Tudor Oaks Art Gallery, S77 W12929 McShane Drive, Muskego
The Art Gallery is open to the public daily from 9am to 6pm. Come in through the main entrance. The gallery is located next to the Butternut Bistro which is open Monday - Friday 9am-2pm, Saturday 10am-2pm. You can enjoy a delicious coffee, sweet treat, bowl of homemade soup, salad or sandwich while enjoying the interesting art work.
If you or someone you know is interested in reserving a date to show your art work in the Tudor Oaks Art Gallery please call Judy at 414-529-0100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Special on 1 Hour Foot Massage
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Adam Busch named to Lawrence University dean's list
- Mom's Concussion Clinic to focus on safe sports play techniques and injury prevention
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream at Greendale Gift of Wings!
- Muskego Youth Swims to Second Place Finish at State Finals