Dove-Award winning Christian artists 'Selah' and PBS sensation 'The Annie Moses Band' will perform live, in concert at Hales Corners Lutheran Church on Thursday, Oct. 31st 2013 @ 7:00pm.
The concert is part of "An Evening of Strings, Music and Voice" tour. Tickets for the concert are $15 in advance and $20 day of the show. Advance tickets are available at the church, from 8a-4:30p Monday - Friday, or online @ www.itickets.com. All tickets are general admission. Door will open @ 6pm on the night of the concert.
For more information, call 414-529-6700. You can check out the groups online @ www.selahonline.com and anniemosesband.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Summer Performances at the Oak Creek Community Center
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- OCPL-Throwback Thursdays Movie Night!
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- Celebrating 10 Years Of Girls Fastpitch
- Ascend Dermatology debuts new brand identity at ten locations across SE Wisconsin