Dove-Award winning Christian artists 'Selah' and PBS sensation 'The Annie Moses Band' will perform live, in concert at Hales Corners Lutheran Church on Thursday, Oct. 31st 2013 @ 7:00pm.
The concert is part of "An Evening of Strings, Music and Voice" tour. Tickets for the concert are $15 in advance and $20 day of the show. Advance tickets are available at the church, from 8a-4:30p Monday - Friday, or online @ www.itickets.com. All tickets are general admission. Door will open @ 6pm on the night of the concert.
For more information, call 414-529-6700. You can check out the groups online @ www.selahonline.com and anniemosesband.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- 2014 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 25; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Oak Creek Public Library Fall Preschool Story Time
- SM Football Boosters Holding 1st Annaul Rocktoberfest