Dove-Award winning Christian artists 'Selah' and PBS sensation 'The Annie Moses Band' will perform live, in concert at Hales Corners Lutheran Church on Thursday, Oct. 31st 2013 @ 7:00pm.
The concert is part of "An Evening of Strings, Music and Voice" tour. Tickets for the concert are $15 in advance and $20 day of the show. Advance tickets are available at the church, from 8a-4:30p Monday - Friday, or online @ www.itickets.com. All tickets are general admission. Door will open @ 6pm on the night of the concert.
For more information, call 414-529-6700. You can check out the groups online @ www.selahonline.com and anniemosesband.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Take Your Child to the Library Day at Franklin Public Library
- Whitnall alumna Lauryn Jashinsky graduates from UW Oshkosh with honors
- WINTER WARRIORS
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- Valentines Event to Benefit Firefighter Non-Profit Group
- New Spring Programming for Children at Franklin Public Library