Dove-Award winning Christian artists 'Selah' and PBS sensation 'The Annie Moses Band' will perform live, in concert at Hales Corners Lutheran Church on Thursday, Oct. 31st 2013 @ 7:00pm.
The concert is part of "An Evening of Strings, Music and Voice" tour. Tickets for the concert are $15 in advance and $20 day of the show. Advance tickets are available at the church, from 8a-4:30p Monday - Friday, or online @ www.itickets.com. All tickets are general admission. Door will open @ 6pm on the night of the concert.
For more information, call 414-529-6700. You can check out the groups online @ www.selahonline.com and anniemosesband.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Parkside's October Science Night!
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- 2015 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 24; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, October 11th
- Community Events at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- AFS Seeks Host Families