Dove-Award winning Christian artists 'Selah' and PBS sensation 'The Annie Moses Band' will perform live, in concert at Hales Corners Lutheran Church on Thursday, Oct. 31st 2013 @ 7:00pm.
The concert is part of "An Evening of Strings, Music and Voice" tour. Tickets for the concert are $15 in advance and $20 day of the show. Advance tickets are available at the church, from 8a-4:30p Monday - Friday, or online @ www.itickets.com. All tickets are general admission. Door will open @ 6pm on the night of the concert.
For more information, call 414-529-6700. You can check out the groups online @ www.selahonline.com and anniemosesband.com
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival