Layton Terrace Senior Community, 9200 W. Layton Avenue in Greenfield, will host a program entitled, Helpful Strategies Caregivers can use when Caring for those with Dementia." The program will be held on Thursday, September 19th from 5:30-6:30 pm. This is not your average program about dementia for caregivers. When you attend this program, you will walk away with practical strategies and tools that you can start using right away.
Join us as our speaker, Jodi Czernejewski, CEO and Founder of Advanced Institute for Senior Care, will help you understand the behaviors and triggers that can surface at various stages of the disease. That knowledge will enable you to better manage behaviors and diffuse escalating situations. The result can be more positive interactions with your loved one.
A light supper will be provided. Tours of Layton Terrace will be available after the program. Please RSVP to 414-425-5600 no later than Monday, September 16th.
Layton Terrace offers independent and assisted living apartments as well as compassionate dementia care. For more information visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Take Your Child to the Library Day at Franklin Public Library
- Whitnall alumna Lauryn Jashinsky graduates from UW Oshkosh with honors
- WINTER WARRIORS
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- Valentines Event to Benefit Firefighter Non-Profit Group
- New Spring Programming for Children at Franklin Public Library