The Tudor Oaks Art Gallery is honored to host the Interfaith Senior Lifetime Art Exhibit during the month of September. Each year Interfaith invites residents in a 4 county area who are 55+ to enter the art competition. The panel selects 25 from the hundreds of submissions and the winning pieces travel to different locations each month. The show offers a variety of mediums, styles and subjects captured by the creative eye of each artist. The 25 artists who won a place in the prestigious show have been invited to share their inspiration at a reception.
You are cordially invited to meet them at a “Meet the Artist” gathering
on Thursday, September 12th from 10:00 to 12:00
Refreshments will be served
Tudor Oaks Art Gallery, S77 W12929 McShane Drive, Muskego
Questions or Directions call 414-525-6500
If you are not able to attend the gathering you can always tour anytime during September. The Art Gallery is open to the public daily from 9am to 6pm. Enter through the main entrance of the campus.
It is located next to the Butternut Bistro which is open Monday - Friday 9am-2pm, Saturday 10am-2pm. You can enjoy a delicious coffee, sweet treat, bowl of homemade soup, salad or sandwich while enjoying the interesting art work.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- Franklin Artist Wins "Best of Show" at 2015 League of Milwaukee Artists' Spring Show
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Popular Spring Market returns to South Milwaukee High School – March 7th