Anita Bradley and the Golden Hawaiian Dancers will perform for members and guests of the Hales Corners Woman's Club on Friday, September 6, at 1 p.m. A social hour and business meeting will begin at 11:30.
The meeting will be held at Hales Corners Village Hall, 5635 S. New Berlin Rd. Guests and prospective members are welcome.
Anita Bradley has been teaching dance in the greater Milwaukee area for over 30 years; currently she is an instructor at the Wilson Park Senior Center. The dance group has performed in many places, even in Hawaii!
Hales Corners Woman's Club, founded in 1956, welcomes women of all ages from all communities. In addition to monthly programs and two celebratory lunches at Tuckaway Country Club, the group offers numerous social and study groups and conducts several fundraisers during the year. All profits go to scholarships or local charities.
For more information about the club, call 414-421-1060.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 60th Wedding Anniversary
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Eagle Scout Project in Progress at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- Local Vape Shop Kicks Butts
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren