Anita Bradley and the Golden Hawaiian Dancers will perform for members and guests of the Hales Corners Woman's Club on Friday, September 6, at 1 p.m. A social hour and business meeting will begin at 11:30.
The meeting will be held at Hales Corners Village Hall, 5635 S. New Berlin Rd. Guests and prospective members are welcome.
Anita Bradley has been teaching dance in the greater Milwaukee area for over 30 years; currently she is an instructor at the Wilson Park Senior Center. The dance group has performed in many places, even in Hawaii!
Hales Corners Woman's Club, founded in 1956, welcomes women of all ages from all communities. In addition to monthly programs and two celebratory lunches at Tuckaway Country Club, the group offers numerous social and study groups and conducts several fundraisers during the year. All profits go to scholarships or local charities.
For more information about the club, call 414-421-1060.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Special on 1 Hour Foot Massage
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Adam Busch named to Lawrence University dean's list
- Mom's Concussion Clinic to focus on safe sports play techniques and injury prevention
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream at Greendale Gift of Wings!
- Muskego Youth Swims to Second Place Finish at State Finals