Families, community members and business community invited to attend Wednesday announcement about continuing beloved Milwaukee holiday tradition
A gift to Milwaukee from BMO Harris Bank will appear in Red Arrow Park on Monday, Aug 26. Join us for the gift’s reveal as part of an announcement about a long-cherished Christmas tradition for many in the community on Wednesday, Aug. 28.
When: Wednesday, Aug. 28 at noon
Where: Red Arrow Park Ice Rink, 920 N. Water St., Milwaukee
Activities accompanying the announcement will include:
- Photo opportunities with the giant present sitting in Red Arrow Park as well as with Hubert the Lion and dancers and characters of this well-known Milwaukee holiday tradition
- Balloons, candy, raffle prizes and promotional deals for families in attendance
- Announcement near Red Arrow Park’s well-known ice rink with interview opportunities following the announcement.
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival