St. Martin of Tours Parish is hosting and OKTOBERFEST on Saturday, September 28th. Come enjoy all we have to offer – stay the day or just drop in! We will be serving German food and many different beers and wine coolers. Our schedule is:
11:00am – 3:00pm 5 Handed Sheepshead Tournament
1:00pm – 7:00pm Craft Fair
4:00pm – 5:00pm Mass at St. Martin of Tours Parish
5:00pm – 6:00pm Barbershop Quartet
5:30pm – 7:30pm Eddie Vidmar Band
7:30pm – 9:30 pm Trivia Night
8:00pm – 11:00pm The Squeezettes
We will also be featuring the Badger-Ohio State football game on large screen! We have 50/50 raffles and pull tabs. There is something for everyone! For more information, please call 414/425-1114. St. Martin of Tours Parish is located at 7963 S. 116th St. in Franklin (right where St. Martin’s Day is located).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- Annual Harvest Festival
- Reiman Chapel Opens to the Public
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- Ian Sustar Joins R.A. Smith National as Construction Services Representative
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Packer Party at P&A Nails!