St. Martin of Tours Parish is hosting and OKTOBERFEST on Saturday, September 28th. Come enjoy all we have to offer – stay the day or just drop in! We will be serving German food and many different beers and wine coolers. Our schedule is:
11:00am – 3:00pm 5 Handed Sheepshead Tournament
1:00pm – 7:00pm Craft Fair
4:00pm – 5:00pm Mass at St. Martin of Tours Parish
5:00pm – 6:00pm Barbershop Quartet
5:30pm – 7:30pm Eddie Vidmar Band
7:30pm – 9:30 pm Trivia Night
8:00pm – 11:00pm The Squeezettes
We will also be featuring the Badger-Ohio State football game on large screen! We have 50/50 raffles and pull tabs. There is something for everyone! For more information, please call 414/425-1114. St. Martin of Tours Parish is located at 7963 S. 116th St. in Franklin (right where St. Martin’s Day is located).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- You're Invited!
- Christmas Egypyian Cookie Sale
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Annual Cookie Walk at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- AWA Star "Baron Von Raschke"
- Easter Seals SE Wisconsin to expand training, employment opportunities by creating accessible commercial kitchen
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Western Union and Better Business Bureau Warn of Charity Scams During Giving Season