St. Martin of Tours Parish is hosting and OKTOBERFEST on Saturday, September 28th. Come enjoy all we have to offer – stay the day or just drop in! We will be serving German food and many different beers and wine coolers. Our schedule is:
11:00am – 3:00pm 5 Handed Sheepshead Tournament
1:00pm – 7:00pm Craft Fair
4:00pm – 5:00pm Mass at St. Martin of Tours Parish
5:00pm – 6:00pm Barbershop Quartet
5:30pm – 7:30pm Eddie Vidmar Band
7:30pm – 9:30 pm Trivia Night
8:00pm – 11:00pm The Squeezettes
We will also be featuring the Badger-Ohio State football game on large screen! We have 50/50 raffles and pull tabs. There is something for everyone! For more information, please call 414/425-1114. St. Martin of Tours Parish is located at 7963 S. 116th St. in Franklin (right where St. Martin’s Day is located).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Franklin Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st
- Faith Community Church Offers Evening VBS for Kids, July 21 - 25