St. Martin of Tours Parish is hosting and OKTOBERFEST on Saturday, September 28th. Come enjoy all we have to offer – stay the day or just drop in! We will be serving German food and many different beers and wine coolers. Our schedule is:
11:00am – 3:00pm 5 Handed Sheepshead Tournament
1:00pm – 7:00pm Craft Fair
4:00pm – 5:00pm Mass at St. Martin of Tours Parish
5:00pm – 6:00pm Barbershop Quartet
5:30pm – 7:30pm Eddie Vidmar Band
7:30pm – 9:30 pm Trivia Night
8:00pm – 11:00pm The Squeezettes
We will also be featuring the Badger-Ohio State football game on large screen! We have 50/50 raffles and pull tabs. There is something for everyone! For more information, please call 414/425-1114. St. Martin of Tours Parish is located at 7963 S. 116th St. in Franklin (right where St. Martin’s Day is located).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Take Your Child to the Library Day at Franklin Public Library
- Whitnall alumna Lauryn Jashinsky graduates from UW Oshkosh with honors
- WINTER WARRIORS
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- Valentines Event to Benefit Firefighter Non-Profit Group
- New Spring Programming for Children at Franklin Public Library