Do you have children’s clothing that is in good condition but not being worn? Do you want to sell that clothing to make room for the next larger size? Maybe you need to find a few more pieces to round out the back to school and fall/winter wardrobe.
The Friends of the Franklin Public Library are holding a Children’s Clothing Resale on Saturday September 21. Clothing for fall/winter will be sold. Shoppers will find a large array of gently used children’s (size infant to young adult) and maternity clothing - including outwear, shoes/boots, costumes and accessories. Anyone interested in participating in this consignment sale should go to the website – www.fplrummage.wordpress.com. You will find all of the information you need to register as a seller and/or join us as a shopper.
The sale will be held on Saturday September 21, at the Franklin Public Library, located at the intersection of Loomis Rd (Hwy 36) and Drexel. It is open from 8:30-11:30 am (full price) and from 12:30-2:00 pm (most items ½ price.) No strollers will be allowed on the sale floor before 10:00 am. Only cash and checks can be accepted for payment.
Proceeds from the sale benefit the children’s and young adult areas of the Library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Special on 1 Hour Foot Massage
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Adam Busch named to Lawrence University dean's list
- Mom's Concussion Clinic to focus on safe sports play techniques and injury prevention
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream at Greendale Gift of Wings!
- Muskego Youth Swims to Second Place Finish at State Finals