Do you have children’s clothing that is in good condition but not being worn? Do you want to sell that clothing to make room for the next larger size? Maybe you need to find a few more pieces to round out the back to school and fall/winter wardrobe.
The Friends of the Franklin Public Library are holding a Children’s Clothing Resale on Saturday September 21. Clothing for fall/winter will be sold. Shoppers will find a large array of gently used children’s (size infant to young adult) and maternity clothing - including outwear, shoes/boots, costumes and accessories. Anyone interested in participating in this consignment sale should go to the website – www.fplrummage.wordpress.com. You will find all of the information you need to register as a seller and/or join us as a shopper.
The sale will be held on Saturday September 21, at the Franklin Public Library, located at the intersection of Loomis Rd (Hwy 36) and Drexel. It is open from 8:30-11:30 am (full price) and from 12:30-2:00 pm (most items ½ price.) No strollers will be allowed on the sale floor before 10:00 am. Only cash and checks can be accepted for payment.
Proceeds from the sale benefit the children’s and young adult areas of the Library.
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- UPDATE: Franklin school referendum is inevitable
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- FDA New Regulation
- Memory Café to Come to Franklin Public Library