ST CLARE STREET FAIR
Sunday, September 15th
This fall the St. Clare Street Fair will be held on Sunday, September 15th from 8 am to 4 PM and there will be over 125 crafters/vendors participating. They will again be along Fritz Street in front of the church and in the south parking lot.
A list of crafters/vendors can be found at www.stclarewindlake.org .
In addition to the craft show, there will be entertainment.
Flashback will perform from 11:30 to 2:30 PM.
Then we are bringing back TW and 4 X 4 (formally the Tumbleweeds) who will be on stage from 3 to 6 PM.
There will be food and beverage available for purchase throughout the day and there will be something for adults and kids of all ages.
So save this date on your calendar and plan to come out on Sunday, September 15th to the St. Clare Street Fair 7616 Fritz Street, Wind Lake, Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Gift Drive for Seniors
- Church Concert
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- Palermo’s Pizza to deliver 10,000 pizzas to Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin
- THERE WILL BE MUSIC IN THE AIR AT MUSKEGO’S 2014 COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
- Local Resident Stars in MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET at Sunset Playhouse
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- GERALD PETERSON IS AT IT AGAIN!!!!!
- BSI Celebrates 1st Anniversary in new Design Center