ST CLARE STREET FAIR
Sunday, September 15th
This fall the St. Clare Street Fair will be held on Sunday, September 15th from 8 am to 4 PM and there will be over 125 crafters/vendors participating. They will again be along Fritz Street in front of the church and in the south parking lot.
A list of crafters/vendors can be found at www.stclarewindlake.org .
In addition to the craft show, there will be entertainment.
Flashback will perform from 11:30 to 2:30 PM.
Then we are bringing back TW and 4 X 4 (formally the Tumbleweeds) who will be on stage from 3 to 6 PM.
There will be food and beverage available for purchase throughout the day and there will be something for adults and kids of all ages.
So save this date on your calendar and plan to come out on Sunday, September 15th to the St. Clare Street Fair 7616 Fritz Street, Wind Lake, Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- A Twist on Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Summer Performances at the Oak Creek Community Center
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- OCPL-Throwback Thursdays Movie Night!
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- Celebrating 10 Years Of Girls Fastpitch