The Little Free Library located at Faith Presbyterian Church is open for business at 3800 W. Rawson Avenue, Franklin. A project of the church Deacons, the Little Free Library, has been under the direction of Jan Litscher, a church member and Deacon.
The bright, sunny yellow structure with flowers, vines, lady bugs and even a small spider's web, sits in the front garden of the church near the drive-way. Patrons of the Little Free Library may drive up and choose a book, or park, walk to the library and sit on a bench to read.
The Little Free Library contains books for all ages and includes fiction and non-fiction.
The library rules: take a book, leave a book -- very simple. There is no check out, no return by date -- just read and enjoy. If you wish to return a book, that's great. If you want to keep a book, that's great. But if you are able replace a book you keep with one you no longer want, that's great too.
The Faith Presbyterian Church Little Free Library is a registered library with the Little Free Library network. More information about Little Free Libraries is available at littlefreelibrary.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Summer Performances at the Oak Creek Community Center
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- OCPL-Throwback Thursdays Movie Night!
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- Celebrating 10 Years Of Girls Fastpitch
- Ascend Dermatology debuts new brand identity at ten locations across SE Wisconsin