The Little Free Library located at Faith Presbyterian Church is open for business at 3800 W. Rawson Avenue, Franklin. A project of the church Deacons, the Little Free Library, has been under the direction of Jan Litscher, a church member and Deacon.
The bright, sunny yellow structure with flowers, vines, lady bugs and even a small spider's web, sits in the front garden of the church near the drive-way. Patrons of the Little Free Library may drive up and choose a book, or park, walk to the library and sit on a bench to read.
The Little Free Library contains books for all ages and includes fiction and non-fiction.
The library rules: take a book, leave a book -- very simple. There is no check out, no return by date -- just read and enjoy. If you wish to return a book, that's great. If you want to keep a book, that's great. But if you are able replace a book you keep with one you no longer want, that's great too.
The Faith Presbyterian Church Little Free Library is a registered library with the Little Free Library network. More information about Little Free Libraries is available at littlefreelibrary.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Mezzanine Manufacturer Steele Solutions Announces Leadership Changes to Accommodate Continued Growth
- Potty Training Tips for Toddlers
- Franklin Lioness Club 2015 Scholarship Applications
- Area High School FACT Members Present at Joint Finance Committee Hearing
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 3rd Annual South Milwaukee Breakfast with the Easter Bunny & Easter Egg Hunt
- Franklin Actor in Acacia Theatre's
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE