ST CLARE STREET FAIR
Sunday, September 15th
This fall the St. Clare Street Fair will be held on Sunday, September 15th from 8 am to 4 PM and there will be over 125 crafters/vendors participating. They will again be along Fritz Street in front of the church and in the south parking lot.
A list of crafters/vendors can be found at www.stclarewindlake.org .
In addition to the craft show, there will be entertainment.
Flashback will perform from 11:30 to 2:30 PM.
Then we are bringing back TW and 4 X 4 (formally the Tumbleweeds) who will be on stage from 3 to 6 PM.
There will be food and beverage available for purchase throughout the day and there will be something for adults and kids of all ages.
So save this date on your calendar and plan to come out on Sunday, September 15th to the St. Clare Street Fair 7616 Fritz Street, Wind Lake, Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Prince Uncovered: A reinterpretation of the music of Prince
- MATC to Hold Open House at Oak Creek Campus Oct. 17
- Code & Go: fun, interactive coding event for girls in grades K5-8
- North Shore Bank to mark 10 years in Franklin with Oct. 17 celebration, free pumpkins
- UW-Parkside's October Science Night!
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- 2015 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 24; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old