ST CLARE STREET FAIR
Sunday, September 15th
This fall the St. Clare Street Fair will be held on Sunday, September 15th from 8 am to 4 PM and there will be over 125 crafters/vendors participating. They will again be along Fritz Street in front of the church and in the south parking lot.
A list of crafters/vendors can be found at www.stclarewindlake.org .
In addition to the craft show, there will be entertainment.
Flashback will perform from 11:30 to 2:30 PM.
Then we are bringing back TW and 4 X 4 (formally the Tumbleweeds) who will be on stage from 3 to 6 PM.
There will be food and beverage available for purchase throughout the day and there will be something for adults and kids of all ages.
So save this date on your calendar and plan to come out on Sunday, September 15th to the St. Clare Street Fair 7616 Fritz Street, Wind Lake, Wisconsin.
- Meet Brewer great Bill Schroeder at Point After Pub & Grille!
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- UPDATE: Franklin school referendum is inevitable
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- FDA New Regulation