ST CLARE STREET FAIR
Sunday, September 15th
This fall the St. Clare Street Fair will be held on Sunday, September 15th from 8 am to 4 PM and there will be over 125 crafters/vendors participating. They will again be along Fritz Street in front of the church and in the south parking lot.
A list of crafters/vendors can be found at www.stclarewindlake.org .
In addition to the craft show, there will be entertainment.
Flashback will perform from 11:30 to 2:30 PM.
Then we are bringing back TW and 4 X 4 (formally the Tumbleweeds) who will be on stage from 3 to 6 PM.
There will be food and beverage available for purchase throughout the day and there will be something for adults and kids of all ages.
So save this date on your calendar and plan to come out on Sunday, September 15th to the St. Clare Street Fair 7616 Fritz Street, Wind Lake, Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Reiman Chapel Opens to the Public
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- Ian Sustar Joins R.A. Smith National as Construction Services Representative
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Packer Party at P&A Nails!
- Oktoberfest Festival at St. Martin of Tours
- Tudor Oaks is hosting a Job Fair