Dive into some great pizza, have a blast in a fun environment, and raise money for an important cause. The Rotary Club of New Berlin proudly teams up with Stonefire Pizza Company to offer Family Fun Fest on Sunday, Aug.11. Proceeds will be used to support YMCA’s Splash Program, a unique learning event designed to teach water safety to young children.
Drowning is the 2nd leading cause of death for children ages 1-14 years of age in the United States. 19% of the drownings occur in public pools that have certified lifeguards on duty. The majority of these drownings occurs due to lack of formal training, poor supervision of children, and lack of safety precautions when boating.
The Splash Program is designed to teach basic water safety around pools, waterfronts and waterways.
Tickets are $15.85 for guests 13 and older and $12.85 for ages 3-12. Packages include a buffet and VIP wristband. (Other options are available.) Stonefire Pizza Company is located at 5320 S. Moorland Rd. in New Berlin.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit our website. Questions? Call Jeff Hoffman at 414-322-4778, or send him an email.
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- UPDATE: Franklin school referendum is inevitable
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- FDA New Regulation
- Memory Café to Come to Franklin Public Library
- Franklin Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale