Dive into some great pizza, have a blast in a fun environment, and raise money for an important cause. The Rotary Club of New Berlin proudly teams up with Stonefire Pizza Company to offer Family Fun Fest on Sunday, Aug.11. Proceeds will be used to support YMCA’s Splash Program, a unique learning event designed to teach water safety to young children.
Drowning is the 2nd leading cause of death for children ages 1-14 years of age in the United States. 19% of the drownings occur in public pools that have certified lifeguards on duty. The majority of these drownings occurs due to lack of formal training, poor supervision of children, and lack of safety precautions when boating.
The Splash Program is designed to teach basic water safety around pools, waterfronts and waterways.
Tickets are $15.85 for guests 13 and older and $12.85 for ages 3-12. Packages include a buffet and VIP wristband. (Other options are available.) Stonefire Pizza Company is located at 5320 S. Moorland Rd. in New Berlin.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit our website. Questions? Call Jeff Hoffman at 414-322-4778, or send him an email.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wacky Wednesday Crazy Crafts for Kids August 12
- How to Make Sure Your Child Succeeds in School this Year
- Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts 2016
- Special on 1 Hour Foot Massage
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Adam Busch named to Lawrence University dean's list
- Mom's Concussion Clinic to focus on safe sports play techniques and injury prevention