ST CLARE STREET FAIR
Sunday, May 19th
The St. Clare Street Fair will be back again this year and there will be two, one the third Sunday of May and one the third Sunday of September. This spring’s St. Clare Street Fair will be held on Sunday, May 19th from 7 am to 5 pm and there will be over 115 crafters/vendors participating. They will again be along Fritz Street in front of the church, and this time on both sides of the street, and in their south parking lot. A list of crafters/vendors can be found at www.stclarewindlake.org.
In addition to the craft show, there will be entertainment. Alyssia Dominguez and Jeremy Zima will again perform some country from 12:00 to 2:30 pm. Then for some rock and roll, as Six Pack will be returning to St. Clare and be on stage from 3 to 6 pm. Maybe Paul Barry of Barry’s Truckers will be in town and again join them on stage.
There will be food and beverage available for purchase throughout the day and there will be something for adults and kids of all ages. So save this date on your calendar and plan to come out on Sunday, May 19th to the St. Clare Street Fair 7616 Fritz Street, Wind Lake, Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free thing to do at Franklin's 4th of July Civic Celebration
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- Whitnall Graduate and Layton Terrace Employee Completes Eagle Scout Project
- Ride for Autism Speaks Milwaukee
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential