ST CLARE STREET FAIR
Sunday, May 19th
The St. Clare Street Fair will be back again this year and there will be two, one the third Sunday of May and one the third Sunday of September. This spring’s St. Clare Street Fair will be held on Sunday, May 19th from 7 am to 5 pm and there will be over 115 crafters/vendors participating. They will again be along Fritz Street in front of the church, and this time on both sides of the street, and in their south parking lot. A list of crafters/vendors can be found at www.stclarewindlake.org.
In addition to the craft show, there will be entertainment. Alyssia Dominguez and Jeremy Zima will again perform some country from 12:00 to 2:30 pm. Then for some rock and roll, as Six Pack will be returning to St. Clare and be on stage from 3 to 6 pm. Maybe Paul Barry of Barry’s Truckers will be in town and again join them on stage.
There will be food and beverage available for purchase throughout the day and there will be something for adults and kids of all ages. So save this date on your calendar and plan to come out on Sunday, May 19th to the St. Clare Street Fair 7616 Fritz Street, Wind Lake, Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Scholarships Awarded by Hales Corners Woman's Club
- Construction begins for new Summit Credit Union branch in Franklin
- Say Cheers to More Healthy Years at Wilson Commons
- Kids From Wisconsin Premier
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Kids From WIsconsin Premier
- What's It Worth - Antique Appraisal
- Oak Creek Library Children's Craft Program May 2nd
- St. Gregory the Great Hosts Student Art Fair