The Academy of Performing Arts is hosting a Zumbathon and donating 100% of the proceeds to The American Brain Tumor Association
Event - Zumbathon
Location - Oak Creek High School Gymnasium
Date - Saturday, June 1st, 2013
Time - 9am-noon
Cost - $25
All Ages welcome to participate!
In honor/memory of - Chris Snow who passed away last March from a brain tumor. He is the father of one of our Students Ava Snow. For more info on our event www.oakcreekperformingarts.com/givingback
To register click the link below
If you are interesting in volunteering to work the event or donating a silent auction item, please contact email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Prince Uncovered: A reinterpretation of the music of Prince
- MATC to Hold Open House at Oak Creek Campus Oct. 17
- Code & Go: fun, interactive coding event for girls in grades K5-8
- North Shore Bank to mark 10 years in Franklin with Oct. 17 celebration, free pumpkins
- UW-Parkside's October Science Night!
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- 2015 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 24; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old