The Academy of Performing Arts is hosting a Zumbathon and donating 100% of the proceeds to The American Brain Tumor Association
Event - Zumbathon
Location - Oak Creek High School Gymnasium
Date - Saturday, June 1st, 2013
Time - 9am-noon
Cost - $25
All Ages welcome to participate!
In honor/memory of - Chris Snow who passed away last March from a brain tumor. He is the father of one of our Students Ava Snow. For more info on our event www.oakcreekperformingarts.com/givingback
To register click the link below
If you are interesting in volunteering to work the event or donating a silent auction item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Franklin Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions