The Academy of Performing Arts is hosting a Zumbathon and donating 100% of the proceeds to The American Brain Tumor Association
Event - Zumbathon
Location - Oak Creek High School Gymnasium
Date - Saturday, June 1st, 2013
Time - 9am-noon
Cost - $25
All Ages welcome to participate!
In honor/memory of - Chris Snow who passed away last March from a brain tumor. He is the father of one of our Students Ava Snow. For more info on our event www.oakcreekperformingarts.com/givingback
To register click the link below
If you are interesting in volunteering to work the event or donating a silent auction item, please contact email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Special on 1 Hour Foot Massage
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Adam Busch named to Lawrence University dean's list
- Mom's Concussion Clinic to focus on safe sports play techniques and injury prevention
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream at Greendale Gift of Wings!
- Muskego Youth Swims to Second Place Finish at State Finals