The Academy of Performing Arts is hosting a Zumbathon and donating 100% of the proceeds to The American Brain Tumor Association
Event - Zumbathon
Location - Oak Creek High School Gymnasium
Date - Saturday, June 1st, 2013
Time - 9am-noon
Cost - $25
All Ages welcome to participate!
In honor/memory of - Chris Snow who passed away last March from a brain tumor. He is the father of one of our Students Ava Snow. For more info on our event www.oakcreekperformingarts.com/givingback
To register click the link below
If you are interesting in volunteering to work the event or donating a silent auction item, please contact email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffet
- Latest “Status of Girls in Wisconsin” report reveals troubling patterns
- Franklin Dental Associates Buys Back Halloween Candy
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Franklin Lioness Fair Set for Oct. 25 at MATC's Oak Creek Campus; Proceeds Benefit MATC Scholarships
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- JV Girls Volleyball wins South East Conference Championship