The Academy of Performing Arts is hosting a Zumbathon and donating 100% of the proceeds to The American Brain Tumor Association
Event - Zumbathon
Location - Oak Creek High School Gymnasium
Date - Saturday, June 1st, 2013
Time - 9am-noon
Cost - $25
All Ages welcome to participate!
In honor/memory of - Chris Snow who passed away last March from a brain tumor. He is the father of one of our Students Ava Snow. For more info on our event www.oakcreekperformingarts.com/givingback
To register click the link below
If you are interesting in volunteering to work the event or donating a silent auction item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Summer Performances at the Oak Creek Community Center
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- OCPL-Throwback Thursdays Movie Night!
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- Celebrating 10 Years Of Girls Fastpitch
- Ascend Dermatology debuts new brand identity at ten locations across SE Wisconsin