Center for Enrichment-Keynote Presentation
Honor Song! The Dr. Rosa Minoka-Hill Story
Thursday, March 21
Carol O Smart brings to life the memories of the first woman doctor honored with a lifetime membership to the state medical society, her grandmother, Dr. Rosa Minoka-Hill. Dr Minoka-Hill's life reveals the struggles faced by Native Americans in Wisconsin and America. It also illustrates the virtues of humility and hard work best characterized through the dignitiy and grace of one of Wisconsin's finest and most overlooked figures.
The Center for Enrichment events are open to anyone age 50 or more and is located at 9405 W Howard Avenue in Greenfield room 109. To register please call the CFE reservation line at 414-546-7302.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Reiman Chapel Opens to the Public
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- Ian Sustar Joins R.A. Smith National as Construction Services Representative
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Packer Party at P&A Nails!
- Oktoberfest Festival at St. Martin of Tours
- Tudor Oaks is hosting a Job Fair