Center for Enrichment-Keynote Presentation
Honor Song! The Dr. Rosa Minoka-Hill Story
Thursday, March 21
Carol O Smart brings to life the memories of the first woman doctor honored with a lifetime membership to the state medical society, her grandmother, Dr. Rosa Minoka-Hill. Dr Minoka-Hill's life reveals the struggles faced by Native Americans in Wisconsin and America. It also illustrates the virtues of humility and hard work best characterized through the dignitiy and grace of one of Wisconsin's finest and most overlooked figures.
The Center for Enrichment events are open to anyone age 50 or more and is located at 9405 W Howard Avenue in Greenfield room 109. To register please call the CFE reservation line at 414-546-7302.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Milwaukee’s Franciscan Villa to be Renamed CHI Franciscan Villa
- St. Joe's FunFest
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Teen Lock-in
- Agape Players Announces Performance Times and Locations
- Fall into Free Fun!
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center