Center for Enrichment-Keynote Presentation
Honor Song! The Dr. Rosa Minoka-Hill Story
Thursday, March 21
Carol O Smart brings to life the memories of the first woman doctor honored with a lifetime membership to the state medical society, her grandmother, Dr. Rosa Minoka-Hill. Dr Minoka-Hill's life reveals the struggles faced by Native Americans in Wisconsin and America. It also illustrates the virtues of humility and hard work best characterized through the dignitiy and grace of one of Wisconsin's finest and most overlooked figures.
The Center for Enrichment events are open to anyone age 50 or more and is located at 9405 W Howard Avenue in Greenfield room 109. To register please call the CFE reservation line at 414-546-7302.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Memorial Day Program
- Spectrum Communications Hits the Big 3-0
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Things to do
- First Weber Welcomes Experienced Agent....
- Grant Park Warbler Walks welcomes newbies
- Mark Your Calendar K4 and K5 Open House
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Local Brownie Troop Raises Money for Helping Hands Food Pantry
- Inaugural Cudahy High School Alumni Basketball Tournament