Franklin Cousins Subs® Store Partner Nominated for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Woman of the Year
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For more information:
FRANKLIN COUSINS SUBS® STORE PARTNER NOMINATED FOR
LEUKEMIA & LYMPHOMA SOCIETY’S WOMAN OF THE YEAR
- Sub restaurant will hold 6 fundraising nights for LLS -
FRANKLIN, Wisconsin (February 21, 2013) – Carrie Bilicki, partner in the Cousins Subs® store located at Hwy. 100 & Drexel Ave. in Franklin has been nominated for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s (LSS) 2013 Woman of the Year.
“LSS holds an annual fundraising competition through their Man/Woman of the Year program,” Bilicki said. “I am honored to have accepted a nomination for this year’s title and to support this worthy cause. As a nominee, we are charged with raising funds for blood cancer research in honor of local children who are blood cancer survivors.”
Bilicki will host six donation nights at the Cousins Subs store located at Hwy. 100 and Drexel Ave. in Franklin on February 24th, March 11th, March 25th, April 1st, April 15th and April 29th. On these dates, from 4PM – 8PM, 10% of store sales will be donated to LLS.
In-kind donations can also be made directly to any Associated Bank under Carrie Bilicki LLS, Woman of the Year account.
“One hundred percent of the money raised will go directly to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and this year, I am competing in honor of Isacc Anderson 2013 Boy of the year who resides in Franklin.” Bilicki added. “Please join us on these dates and grab a satisfying dinner, while supporting this great cause! Each dollar I raise counts as one vote and every dollar counts! I consider the profession of nursing to be an honor, and as an oncology certified nurse I am truly blessed for the patients that have allowed me to care for them at some of the most vulnerable times in their lives.”
This location is open daily 10 A.M. to 9 P.M. and phone number is 414-425-1310.
Cousins Subs was established in 1972, when Bill Specht and his cousin opened their first shop in Milwaukee to curb a hankering for their favorite East Coast subs. Their handcrafted, deli-style subs eventually stirred a hungry fan base who especially loved Cousins’ secret recipe for freshly baked bread with the perfect amount of crunch in the crust. This bread eventually became the cornerstone for their Better Bread. Better Subs. positioning. Celebrating its 40th anniversary as a family-owned business in 2012, Cousins Subs and its franchisees now operate approximately 150 stores in six states and are embarking on an expansion plan. For more information, visit www.cousinssubs.com. You can also find Cousins Subs on Facebook and Twitter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Summer Performances at the Oak Creek Community Center
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- OCPL-Throwback Thursdays Movie Night!
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- Celebrating 10 Years Of Girls Fastpitch
- Ascend Dermatology debuts new brand identity at ten locations across SE Wisconsin