St. Martin of Tours Parish and School will be hosting an All You Can Eat spaghetti dinner on Saturday, March 2nd at 5:00pm. This wonderful dinner will have penne pasta with meatballs, fresh salad, and Italian bread. Beer, wine and soda along with delicious homemade desserts will also be available for purchase. Please join us for this delicious meal and bring a friend! You are guaranteed to leave here full! The price is $7.00 per adult and $5.00 children 10 and under. St. Martin of Tours is located at 7933 South 116th Street in Franklin just west of Highway 100 off of Drexel. You don’t need reservations but give us a call if you need more information or would like to make a reservation. Take-out orders will also be available. Visa and MasterCard Accepted.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2014 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 25; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Oak Creek Public Library Fall Preschool Story Time
- SM Football Boosters Holding 1st Annaul Rocktoberfest
- GRAEF Names New Director of Business Development
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Eagle Scout Project Dedication this Sunday, September 14, 2014