St. Martin of Tours Parish and School will be hosting an All You Can Eat spaghetti dinner on Saturday, March 2nd at 5:00pm. This wonderful dinner will have penne pasta with meatballs, fresh salad, and Italian bread. Beer, wine and soda along with delicious homemade desserts will also be available for purchase. Please join us for this delicious meal and bring a friend! You are guaranteed to leave here full! The price is $7.00 per adult and $5.00 children 10 and under. St. Martin of Tours is located at 7933 South 116th Street in Franklin just west of Highway 100 off of Drexel. You don’t need reservations but give us a call if you need more information or would like to make a reservation. Take-out orders will also be available. Visa and MasterCard Accepted.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Summer Performances at the Oak Creek Community Center
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- OCPL-Throwback Thursdays Movie Night!
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- Celebrating 10 Years Of Girls Fastpitch
- Ascend Dermatology debuts new brand identity at ten locations across SE Wisconsin