Would you like to make new friends, gain confidence in the water and compete in swimming meets?
Just come to Schroeder Swim Team's next tryout on Wednesday, March 6th from 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. at Greendale High School Pool, 6801 Southway, Greendale.
The tryout is for ages 6-14 and the goal is to attract new families to the sport of competitive swimming. At the tryout, swimmers will be asked to swim one length of the pool (25 yards).
An informational parent meeting will also be held about the Schroeder Swim Team, with an opportunity to pose questions.
Upon successfully completing the tryout, swimmers will be eligible for two complimentary practices to experience the program. At practice, the coaches emphasize the basics of competitive swimming, focusing on starts, turns and stroke proficiency.
For more information, call Coach Ann White at (414) 897 - 8932
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program Saturday March 7
- Alverno Presents Joe Westerlund’s Grandma Sparrow & His Piddletractor Orchestra
- Comedy Hypnotist Steven Coppola and Boston Comedian Mark Scalia to Perform at Franklin Elks
- Children's Resale at Robinwood Elementary on April 18
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin