Three Franklin Residents Among 458 Medical College Physicians on 2013-14 Best Doctors List
Four hundred fifty eight Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) faculty physicians, representing more than 60 specialties, are listed on the Best Doctors 2013 website, www.bestdoctors.com. The new database, compiled by Best Doctors, Inc., includes more physicians from MCW than from any other group practice or institution in Wisconsin.
MCW physicians account for 44 percent of the 1,035 Wisconsin physicians listed in this year’s database. Those physicians practice at MCW’s major teaching hospital affiliates, Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, as well as Zablocki VA Medical Center, Froedtert Health Community Memorial Hospital in Menomonee Falls and Froedtert Health St. Joseph’s Hospital – West Bend.
Of these, three are Franklin residents. Their specialties and hospital affiliations are listed below.
• Angela Baker-Franckowiak, M.D. – Pediatrics (Froedtert Hospital)
• Beth Damitz, M.D. – Family Medicine (St. Joseph’s Community Hospital)
• Richard Tower, M.D. – Pediatric Hematology & Oncology (Children’s Hospital of WI)
For a complete list of all 458 Medical College physicians included among the
Best Doctors for 2013, see http://www.mcw.edu/Best-Doctors-2013.htm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Prince Uncovered: A reinterpretation of the music of Prince
- MATC to Hold Open House at Oak Creek Campus Oct. 17
- Code & Go: fun, interactive coding event for girls in grades K5-8
- North Shore Bank to mark 10 years in Franklin with Oct. 17 celebration, free pumpkins
- UW-Parkside's October Science Night!
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- 2015 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 24; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old