Look no further! Little Lambs Academy has everything you need along your early childhood educational journey. We offer many programs for children ages 6 months to 5 years old, and we give you the opportunity to design a developmentally appropriate program based on the needs of your child and your family. You can choose from our highly specialized 4K programs focusing on kindergarten readiness skills, or a purposeful curriculum for 3K students to prepare them for 4K, or a “Mommy and Me” class for toddlers. You can also choose an enrichment class called Little Explorers designed especially for students who love to learn and are looking for an added challenge. Finally, you are invited to join us for our Free Friday Playgroup on Friday mornings for parents and children to get to know each other in our community. No matter what age your preschooler is, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to “Come Grow With Us”!
If you are looking for the best in Christian Early Childhood Education, don’t wait! Priority enrollment is going on now for the 2013-2014 school year. We are well-known throughout the community, and classes fill up fast! Call us at 262-679-1441 for more information or to set up a personal tour, and visit us on the web at www.peacelutheran.org. Our Director, Joanne Webb, will be happy to help you design a developmentally appropriate preschool program for your child.
We invite you to attend our Open House on February 26th from 6:00-7:00pm, when enrollment is open to the public.
Little Lambs Academy is located at 17651 W. Small Rd. in New Berlin. We are an outreach ministry of Peace Lutheran Church, on the corner of Small and College Rd. You do not have to be Lutheran to attend the school. We accept students of all abilities, races, and religions, as long as we can meet their needs.
We look forward to serving you and your family at Little Lambs Academy!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Special on 1 Hour Foot Massage
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Adam Busch named to Lawrence University dean's list
- Mom's Concussion Clinic to focus on safe sports play techniques and injury prevention
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream at Greendale Gift of Wings!
- Muskego Youth Swims to Second Place Finish at State Finals