Twin sister Girl Scouts Maggie and Abby Krajnak, of Franklin, beat out 35 other entries to win Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast's first cookie sales pitch video contest. The girls, from Troop 3196 of St. Alphonsus in Greendale, created a short sales pitch to show off the eight varieties of Girl Scout cookies and even got their little brother Joey to help them out.
Their winning video garnered 375 votes from Facebook users during the week-long voting period on the Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast Facebook page. The girls will receive a $100 Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast gift certificate that they can use for summer camp or other Girl Scout events or merchandise to help advance their Girl Scout experience.
View Maggie and Abby's winning sales pitch video here: http://bit.ly/MaggieAbbyTroop3196
This is the first year Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast is implementing a "no-wait" sales method, where girls have cookies in hand to sell to their customers starting January 27. As well, Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast will be holding a Girl Scout Cookie Drive-Thru at State Fair Park February 7-9. Learn more about the Girl Scout Cookie Drive-Thru here: https://www.gswise.org/Cookies-and-Nuts/Cookie-Program-Activity.aspx
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Special on 1 Hour Foot Massage
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Adam Busch named to Lawrence University dean's list
- Mom's Concussion Clinic to focus on safe sports play techniques and injury prevention
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream at Greendale Gift of Wings!
- Muskego Youth Swims to Second Place Finish at State Finals