Twin sister Girl Scouts Maggie and Abby Krajnak, of Franklin, beat out 35 other entries to win Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast's first cookie sales pitch video contest. The girls, from Troop 3196 of St. Alphonsus in Greendale, created a short sales pitch to show off the eight varieties of Girl Scout cookies and even got their little brother Joey to help them out.
Their winning video garnered 375 votes from Facebook users during the week-long voting period on the Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast Facebook page. The girls will receive a $100 Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast gift certificate that they can use for summer camp or other Girl Scout events or merchandise to help advance their Girl Scout experience.
View Maggie and Abby's winning sales pitch video here: http://bit.ly/MaggieAbbyTroop3196
This is the first year Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast is implementing a "no-wait" sales method, where girls have cookies in hand to sell to their customers starting January 27. As well, Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast will be holding a Girl Scout Cookie Drive-Thru at State Fair Park February 7-9. Learn more about the Girl Scout Cookie Drive-Thru here: https://www.gswise.org/Cookies-and-Nuts/Cookie-Program-Activity.aspx
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title