The Franklin Public Schools Music Department will host its 11th Annual Jazz Cabaret on Saturday, February 9. This event serves as a fundraiser to support FPS music programs and provides an educational clinic to teach musicians and showcase outstanding performance groups.
Performers from Franklin High School include the Jazz Ensemble, Chamber Chorus, Chamber Orchestra and the Jazz II group. Performers from Franklin Middle School include the Jazz Band and Pop Singers. The featured guest artist is the Extra Crispy Brass Band, an authentic New Orleans style brass based in Milwaukee featuring traditional Dixieland style music. Along with entertainment, the event will feature a silent auction, raffles, bake sale and food/beverages available for purchase.
Tickets can be purchased at the door: Saturday, February 9th, 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Franklin High School Cafeteria, 8222 South 51st street, Franklin, WI 53132. Adults $8, Students/Seniors $5, Children 5 and Under Free.
For More Information Contact:
Franklin High School
(414) 423-4640 ext. 2262
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- A Twist on Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Summer Performances at the Oak Creek Community Center
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- OCPL-Throwback Thursdays Movie Night!
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- Celebrating 10 Years Of Girls Fastpitch