The Franklin Public Schools Music Department will host its 11th Annual Jazz Cabaret on Saturday, February 9. This event serves as a fundraiser to support FPS music programs and provides an educational clinic to teach musicians and showcase outstanding performance groups.
Performers from Franklin High School include the Jazz Ensemble, Chamber Chorus, Chamber Orchestra and the Jazz II group. Performers from Franklin Middle School include the Jazz Band and Pop Singers. The featured guest artist is the Extra Crispy Brass Band, an authentic New Orleans style brass based in Milwaukee featuring traditional Dixieland style music. Along with entertainment, the event will feature a silent auction, raffles, bake sale and food/beverages available for purchase.
Tickets can be purchased at the door: Saturday, February 9th, 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Franklin High School Cafeteria, 8222 South 51st street, Franklin, WI 53132. Adults $8, Students/Seniors $5, Children 5 and Under Free.
For More Information Contact:
Franklin High School
(414) 423-4640 ext. 2262
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- British Invasion 64 and Close Enuf Free Concert !