The Franklin Public Schools Music Department will host its 11th Annual Jazz Cabaret on Saturday, February 9. This event serves as a fundraiser to support FPS music programs and provides an educational clinic to teach musicians and showcase outstanding performance groups.
Performers from Franklin High School include the Jazz Ensemble, Chamber Chorus, Chamber Orchestra and the Jazz II group. Performers from Franklin Middle School include the Jazz Band and Pop Singers. The featured guest artist is the Extra Crispy Brass Band, an authentic New Orleans style brass based in Milwaukee featuring traditional Dixieland style music. Along with entertainment, the event will feature a silent auction, raffles, bake sale and food/beverages available for purchase.
Tickets can be purchased at the door: Saturday, February 9th, 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Franklin High School Cafeteria, 8222 South 51st street, Franklin, WI 53132. Adults $8, Students/Seniors $5, Children 5 and Under Free.
For More Information Contact:
Franklin High School
(414) 423-4640 ext. 2262
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Children's Resale at Robinwood Elementary on April 18
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- Franklin Artist Wins "Best of Show" at 2015 League of Milwaukee Artists' Spring Show
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band