Callen Construction, Inc., a full service remodeling company serving southeastern Wisconsin since 1986, received five awards in the Milwaukee/NARI-sponsored 2012 Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards (WRA) presented January 18, 2013.
The company was recognized in the following remodeling categories:
• Residential Kitchen $80,000 – $120,000: Gold Award
• Residential Exterior Under $100,000: Gold Award
• Residential Kitchen $40,000 – $80,000: Silver Award
• Residential Addition $60,000 - $100,000: Silver Award
In addition, the company received a Gold Award in the Advertising/Marketing portion of the awards program for its Four-color Marketing Brochure.
Company owner Tom Callen was also presented with the Milwaukee/NARI Professionalism Award that recognizes an association member who has shown exceptional devotion, dedication, and accomplishment to the home improvement and remodeling industry through efforts to promote NARI as a professional organization on the local level while at the same time serving as a tremendous resource for the community. Callen was honored for being an association member for more than 25 years, being a productive and an extremely involved association participant, and for serving on the board of directors of both the chapter and Foundation. The company has also been a Milwaukee/NARI event sponsor and Callen staff has earned various NARI Certifications.
This is the 13th consecutive year Callen Construction has won an award in the WRA competition, which is conducted annually by the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc., the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 51 years.
The Callen showroom in Brookfield on 191st and Capitol Dr. features Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin, plus siding, windows, doors, and roofing, and Gutter Topper®. Callen’s Muskego showroom on 131st and Janesville Rd. contains a variety of samples, including full kitchen and bath displays featuring Kohler and Starmark Cabinetry products, countertops, as well as Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin. All products are backed by Callen’s lifetime Total Owner Protection Program.
In addition to being a Milwaukee/NARI member, Callen is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, and the Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce.
For more information or for a free in-home consultation, call Callen at 414-529-5509 or visit www.CallCallen.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Mezzanine Manufacturer Steele Solutions Announces Leadership Changes to Accommodate Continued Growth
- Potty Training Tips for Toddlers
- Franklin Lioness Club 2015 Scholarship Applications
- Area High School FACT Members Present at Joint Finance Committee Hearing
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 3rd Annual South Milwaukee Breakfast with the Easter Bunny & Easter Egg Hunt
- Franklin Actor in Acacia Theatre's
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE