Muskego-based online marketing firm, which is celebrating its fifth year in business, excited to become bronze partner sponsor for coming year.
Muskego, Wisconsin - December 28, 2012 - Aaron S. Robertson, president of Muskego-based Intrepid Innovations Inc., a firm specializing in Web and graphic design, search engine optimization, social media, online marketing, and copy writing, including press release writing and distribution, announced today that the company will be a Bronze-level partner sponsor of the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce & Tourism for 2013.
“We’re very, very excited about this,” Robertson, also a freelance journalist and writer, as well as publisher of MilwaukeeBusinessOpportunities.com, said. Robertson went on to add, “We’ve been a member of the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce & Tourism for five years now, since we launched our business in late 2007, and we’re very happy that we’ve reached this point in our company where we are able to do something like this. The Chamber has been such a great resource and marketing tool for us, that seeking a sponsorship was only natural.”
“We are so pleased to see some of our small businesses realizing the benefit by partnering in this way. We believe this is an extreme value for many of our small businesses in the community that cannot possibly reach a corporate sponsor level, but can receive great benefit at a Bronze Level. Affordable marketing with great exposure,” noted Tina Weiss, executive director of the Chamber.
Robertson, who serves as an ambassador in the Muskego Chamber and is a 2013 nominee for its board of directors, encourages all to visit the Chamber’s Web site at www.muskego.org to learn more about what the Chamber has to offer to its members, as well as to the broader Muskego community.
Aaron S. Robertson
Intrepid Innovations Inc.
P.O. Box 151
Muskego, WI 53150
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Take Your Child to the Library Day at Franklin Public Library
- Whitnall alumna Lauryn Jashinsky graduates from UW Oshkosh with honors
- WINTER WARRIORS
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- Valentines Event to Benefit Firefighter Non-Profit Group
- New Spring Programming for Children at Franklin Public Library