Keith Rode, President Elect of the Franklin Educational Foundation, was indicted Friday by a California grand jury in a $60 million fraud scheme.
Rode was charged with mail fraud, wire fraud, securities fraud, money laundering and conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud.
For additional information, click on the link below from the Milwaukee Business Journal:
- PNC co-sponsors First Business Luncheon for Wisconsin Veterans Chamber of Commerce
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- Hales Corners Youth Music Theatre proudly presents "The Sound of Music"
- Beer Garden
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- Join us for Croatian Fest 2016
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- FRANKLIN YOUTH FOOTBALL REGISTRATION CLOSES ON MAY 31!