Keith Rode, President Elect of the Franklin Educational Foundation, was indicted Friday by a California grand jury in a $60 million fraud scheme.
Rode was charged with mail fraud, wire fraud, securities fraud, money laundering and conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud.
For additional information, click on the link below from the Milwaukee Business Journal:
- Meet Brewer great Bill Schroeder at Point After Pub & Grille!
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- UPDATE: Franklin school referendum is inevitable
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- FDA New Regulation