Keith Rode, President Elect of the Franklin Educational Foundation, was indicted Friday by a California grand jury in a $60 million fraud scheme.
Rode was charged with mail fraud, wire fraud, securities fraud, money laundering and conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud.
For additional information, click on the link below from the Milwaukee Business Journal:
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title