Specially decorated for Christmas, The Polish Center of Wisconsin will glow with the warmth of a traditional Polish Christmas Eve (Wigilia) celebration. Guests will learn about Polish Christmas customs and savor a family-style Wigilia meal, catered by Jack Norman Catering and served by Polish Center volunteers.
The evening will begin with sharing of the opłatek (Wigilia wafer). The menu of traditional meatless dishes will include marinated herring, vegetable salad, barszcz (beet soup) with dumplings, fried and baked cod, pierogi, fruit compote, and assorted sweets.
After dinner there will be singing of Polish and English Christmas Carols, Koledy.
Cost: $35 for adults; $20 for children ages 6-15. Children 5 and under are free.
Call The Polish Center at 414-529-2140 to make a reservation. Reservations are required by December 2, 2012
The Polish Center of Wisconsin
6941 S 68th Street
Franklin, WI 53132
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Tour Of Remodeled Homes Partners With The Salvation Army of Milwaukee County
- Benefit Concert for Lions Charities at The Suburban Bourbon May 18
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Scholarships Awarded by Hales Corners Woman's Club
- Construction begins for new Summit Credit Union branch in Franklin
- Say Cheers to More Healthy Years at Wilson Commons
- Kids From Wisconsin Premier
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Kids From WIsconsin Premier
- What's It Worth - Antique Appraisal