Faith Community Church, Franklin, will hold its annual Cookie Walk/sale on Saturday, December 8th from 8:00am to noon. The church is located at 7700 West Faith Drive, which is about a half mile south of Rawson Ave on 76th Street.
Choose from more than 30 varieties of homemade cookies donated by members and friends of the church, and families enrolled in Faith Academy. Sold by the pound, you can mix and match to suit your taste. Proceeds will be used to purchase educational materials, supplies and toys for the preschool.
For the best selection, arrive early. These tend to sell out quickly. Visit www.faithcc.us for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rise to Your Potential, Soar to New Heights With Ascension Martial Arts
- Get up, get out, get active at free Day of Play event!
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- Annual Harvest Festival
- Reiman Chapel Opens to the Public
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- Ian Sustar Joins R.A. Smith National as Construction Services Representative
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special