Faith Community Church, Franklin, will hold its annual Cookie Walk/sale on Saturday, December 8th from 8:00am to noon. The church is located at 7700 West Faith Drive, which is about a half mile south of Rawson Ave on 76th Street.
Choose from more than 30 varieties of homemade cookies donated by members and friends of the church, and families enrolled in Faith Academy. Sold by the pound, you can mix and match to suit your taste. Proceeds will be used to purchase educational materials, supplies and toys for the preschool.
For the best selection, arrive early. These tend to sell out quickly. Visit www.faithcc.us for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Franklin Lioness Fair Set for Oct. 25 at MATC's Oak Creek Campus; Proceeds Benefit MATC Scholarships
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- JV Girls Volleyball wins South East Conference Championship
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- FAMILY HALLOWEEN HOUSE
- Honoring Grief - Finding Our Way Through the Holidays
- Relay for Life Luminaria Walk, Sunday October 19th at 6:00pm
- STAR WARS events at the Oak Creek Library