Faith Community Church, Franklin, will hold its annual Cookie Walk/sale on Saturday, December 8th from 8:00am to noon. The church is located at 7700 West Faith Drive, which is about a half mile south of Rawson Ave on 76th Street.
Choose from more than 30 varieties of homemade cookies donated by members and friends of the church, and families enrolled in Faith Academy. Sold by the pound, you can mix and match to suit your taste. Proceeds will be used to purchase educational materials, supplies and toys for the preschool.
For the best selection, arrive early. These tend to sell out quickly. Visit www.faithcc.us for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Open your home to a life-changing, cultural experience
- Callen Construction Recognized by Houzz
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- Second Planning Mtg. for Hales Corners Chamber's Awards Banquet
- Take Your Child to the Library Day at Franklin Public Library
- Whitnall alumna Lauryn Jashinsky graduates from UW Oshkosh with honors
- WINTER WARRIORS