Faith Community Church, Franklin, will hold its annual Cookie Walk/sale on Saturday, December 8th from 8:00am to noon. The church is located at 7700 West Faith Drive, which is about a half mile south of Rawson Ave on 76th Street.
Choose from more than 30 varieties of homemade cookies donated by members and friends of the church, and families enrolled in Faith Academy. Sold by the pound, you can mix and match to suit your taste. Proceeds will be used to purchase educational materials, supplies and toys for the preschool.
For the best selection, arrive early. These tend to sell out quickly. Visit www.faithcc.us for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- GERALD PETERSON IS AT IT AGAIN!!!!!
- BSI Celebrates 1st Anniversary in new Design Center
- Breakfast with Santa, Craft Fair and Cookie Walk
- Slovak Artistic Heritage on Display at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Callen Construction Adds Tracy Grosspietsch as Designer
- 4th Annual Trees of Hope Family Fun to Help Fight Cancer
- Dream Journals for 'Tweens & Teens at the Oak Creek Library
- Baseball Prospect heading to Creighton