As the sound of bodies flying and the smell of sweat fill the Muskego High School wrestling room, we take a moment during this Thanksgiving week to be thankful for what we have. Thankful for this great country, our families, and our health. With this thought in mind, Muskego Wrestling will be having an Alumni Night on November 29th during the dual meet versus West Allis Central. There will also be a fundraiser for Muskego Wrestling alumn Kyle Castellion. The dual will be followed by a social event at Alpines Lanes with pizza and beverages provided by Muskego Wrestling Club.. All proceeds will be donated to Kyle to offset medical bills incurred from a motorcycle accident this past summer.
Final youth wrestling club sign up will be Monday November 26th at the Muskego High school cafeteria from 7 to 8. The youth wrestling club is open to boys and girls in grades K through 8th grade. For more information please visit muskegoyouthwrestlin.net
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College students to “Stuff the Bus” a third time to help homeless
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- 12th Annual FPS Jazz Cabaret on March 8th
- RED OUT Report Fundraising Efforts a Great Sucess
- Collaborative Divorce Group to host Second Saturday workshops at Oak Creek Community Center April 12th 10am-Noon
- Searching for a great preschool?
- HamBingo Wednesday February 26
- YA Author Lydia Kang to Visit Oak Creek Library