As the sound of bodies flying and the smell of sweat fill the Muskego High School wrestling room, we take a moment during this Thanksgiving week to be thankful for what we have. Thankful for this great country, our families, and our health. With this thought in mind, Muskego Wrestling will be having an Alumni Night on November 29th during the dual meet versus West Allis Central. There will also be a fundraiser for Muskego Wrestling alumn Kyle Castellion. The dual will be followed by a social event at Alpines Lanes with pizza and beverages provided by Muskego Wrestling Club.. All proceeds will be donated to Kyle to offset medical bills incurred from a motorcycle accident this past summer.
Final youth wrestling club sign up will be Monday November 26th at the Muskego High school cafeteria from 7 to 8. The youth wrestling club is open to boys and girls in grades K through 8th grade. For more information please visit muskegoyouthwrestlin.net
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wacky Wednesday Crazy Crafts for Kids August 12
- How to Make Sure Your Child Succeeds in School this Year
- Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts 2016
- Special on 1 Hour Foot Massage
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Adam Busch named to Lawrence University dean's list
- Mom's Concussion Clinic to focus on safe sports play techniques and injury prevention