St. Martin of Tours Parish is anticipating our annual Breakfast Buffet with Santa, Craft Fair and Cookie Walk on Sunday, December 2nd. The breakfast buffet will start at 8:00 am – 12:00 noon. Santa will be here from 8:30 am – 11:30 am. The breakfast is $6.00 per adult and $4.00 for children 2-12 and seniors. Kids under 2 eat FREE! The Craft Fair and the Cookie Walk run from 8:00 am through 2:00 pm.
Please join us for a wonderful breakfast, shopping, and get your homemade Christmas cookies while they last! Bring your kids or grandkids to see Santa too! St. Martin of Tours is located off of Church St. and St. Martins Road (where the Labor Day Fair is!). Please join us for a great day. If you need more information, please call 414/425-9200.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Memorial Day Program
- Spectrum Communications Hits the Big 3-0
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Things to do
- First Weber Welcomes Experienced Agent....
- Grant Park Warbler Walks welcomes newbies
- Mark Your Calendar K4 and K5 Open House
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Local Brownie Troop Raises Money for Helping Hands Food Pantry
- Inaugural Cudahy High School Alumni Basketball Tournament