St. Martin of Tours Parish is anticipating our annual Breakfast Buffet with Santa, Craft Fair and Cookie Walk on Sunday, December 2nd. The breakfast buffet will start at 8:00 am – 12:00 noon. Santa will be here from 8:30 am – 11:30 am. The breakfast is $6.00 per adult and $4.00 for children 2-12 and seniors. Kids under 2 eat FREE! The Craft Fair and the Cookie Walk run from 8:00 am through 2:00 pm.
Please join us for a wonderful breakfast, shopping, and get your homemade Christmas cookies while they last! Bring your kids or grandkids to see Santa too! St. Martin of Tours is located off of Church St. and St. Martins Road (where the Labor Day Fair is!). Please join us for a great day. If you need more information, please call 414/425-9200.
- Bartelt Wins Two Regional Chrysalis Awards
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- Comedy Night @ Hales Corners Lutheran
- Two Nationally Known Experts on Character Education to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Franklin's Gigantic Community Super Sale - May 14th (rain date May 21st)
- Singers Invited to Join Festival Choir for Patriotic Musical
- Oak Creek Youth Football - Registration is Open!!
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Local Grad promoted to Corporal
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids