Clement Manor Center for Enrichment (CFE) is offering ZUMBA Gold® dance/fitness classes that will have you moving to Latin/international music and even salsa style dancing. The class is designed for seniors and beginners. Registration is currently taking place today. The Zumba session begins on Monday, November 5 and goes through December 17 (no class November 12). Two classes are offered on Mondays; 1:15-1:55 pm and 2:05-2:50 pm with maximum enrollment of 18. Classes meet at the Clement Manor Center for Enrichment, 9405 W Howard Avenue in Greenfield. Cost per session is $22.50 (plus a yearly membership fee for first time guests of $25.00). For more information on classes contact the Center at (414) 546-7990.
Other exercise classes also offered at CFE included “Beginning T’ai Chi Ch’uan” (Mondays at 11:00 am) an excellent exercise for reducing anxiety or depression, improving balance and flexibility and muscle strength; and “Beginning Yoga” (Wednesdays at 10:00 am) a form of exercise that can help those with sleep and blood pressure issues. Yoga also helps improves balance and flexibility. Class session run from November 5-December 17, 2012; session in 2013 begin January 14-February 20, March 4-April 10 and April 22-May 29.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Gift Drive for Seniors
- Church Concert
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- Palermo’s Pizza to deliver 10,000 pizzas to Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin
- THERE WILL BE MUSIC IN THE AIR AT MUSKEGO’S 2014 COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
- Local Resident Stars in MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET at Sunset Playhouse
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- GERALD PETERSON IS AT IT AGAIN!!!!!
- BSI Celebrates 1st Anniversary in new Design Center