Clement Manor Center for Enrichment (CFE) is offering ZUMBA Gold® dance/fitness classes that will have you moving to Latin/international music and even salsa style dancing. The class is designed for seniors and beginners. Registration is currently taking place today. The Zumba session begins on Monday, November 5 and goes through December 17 (no class November 12). Two classes are offered on Mondays; 1:15-1:55 pm and 2:05-2:50 pm with maximum enrollment of 18. Classes meet at the Clement Manor Center for Enrichment, 9405 W Howard Avenue in Greenfield. Cost per session is $22.50 (plus a yearly membership fee for first time guests of $25.00). For more information on classes contact the Center at (414) 546-7990.
Other exercise classes also offered at CFE included “Beginning T’ai Chi Ch’uan” (Mondays at 11:00 am) an excellent exercise for reducing anxiety or depression, improving balance and flexibility and muscle strength; and “Beginning Yoga” (Wednesdays at 10:00 am) a form of exercise that can help those with sleep and blood pressure issues. Yoga also helps improves balance and flexibility. Class session run from November 5-December 17, 2012; session in 2013 begin January 14-February 20, March 4-April 10 and April 22-May 29.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Summer Performances at the Oak Creek Community Center
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- OCPL-Throwback Thursdays Movie Night!
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- Celebrating 10 Years Of Girls Fastpitch
- Ascend Dermatology debuts new brand identity at ten locations across SE Wisconsin