There’s something for everyone at Clement Manor’s Holiday Bazaar! Choose from beautifully made crafts, jewelry and gift items including ornaments, handmade jewelry and other wearable art, baby items, afghans, flower arrangements, candles, home décor and much, much more.
Savor delicious homemade baked goods including cookies, brownies, cakes, tarts, breads and pies, as well as Clement Manor’s famous rolls, all available at reasonable prices during the popular Bake Sale.
Don’t forget to purchase your raffle tickets for a chance to win great prizes including a 43” Samsung flat screen TV, Weber grill, iPad 2, golf and $200 worth of assorted gift certificates. Tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5.
The Holiday Bazaar will be held on Saturday, November 10th at Clement Manor, 9405 W. Howard Ave. in Greenfield, Wis. The hours are from 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Admission is FREE!
The proceeds from the Holiday Bazaar help to purchase items that enrich the lives of the residents at Clement Manor. This year’s proceeds will be used to establish a Coffee Café cart for residents and their families to enjoy.
Clement Manor is a healthcare organization sponsored by the School Sisters of St. Francis that is committed to providing a continuum of care and fostering the highest potential of well being of each individual on our campuses and in our communities through the values or respect, collaboration and quality service.
For more information, call Maria Watson at 414-321-1800
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 60th Wedding Anniversary
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Eagle Scout Project in Progress at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- Local Vape Shop Kicks Butts
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren