The entire community is invited to the annual Cinnamon & Cider Craft Fair!
Franklin High School
Saturday, November 10, 2012
9 am - 3 pm.
8222 S. 51st St (just south of Drexel on 51st)
Start your holiday shopping early - over 75 crafters will be selling their wares!
Enjoy live music throughout the day, provided by students from the Franklin High School band, orchestra and choir.
A bake sale and concessions will be available, so you won't need to go home hungry.
Admission is $2, and all proceeds go to support the Franklin High School Music Department.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Scholarships Awarded by Hales Corners Woman's Club
- Construction begins for new Summit Credit Union branch in Franklin
- Say Cheers to More Healthy Years at Wilson Commons
- Kids From Wisconsin Premier
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Kids From WIsconsin Premier
- What's It Worth - Antique Appraisal
- Oak Creek Library Children's Craft Program May 2nd
- Is Your Child Ready for Kindergarten