The entire community is invited to the annual Cinnamon & Cider Craft Fair!
Franklin High School
Saturday, November 10, 2012
9 am - 3 pm.
8222 S. 51st St (just south of Drexel on 51st)
Start your holiday shopping early - over 75 crafters will be selling their wares!
Enjoy live music throughout the day, provided by students from the Franklin High School band, orchestra and choir.
A bake sale and concessions will be available, so you won't need to go home hungry.
Admission is $2, and all proceeds go to support the Franklin High School Music Department.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- Annual Harvest Festival
- Reiman Chapel Opens to the Public
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- Ian Sustar Joins R.A. Smith National as Construction Services Representative
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Packer Party at P&A Nails!