The entire community is invited to the annual Cinnamon & Cider Craft Fair!
Franklin High School
Saturday, November 10, 2012
9 am - 3 pm.
8222 S. 51st St (just south of Drexel on 51st)
Start your holiday shopping early - over 75 crafters will be selling their wares!
Enjoy live music throughout the day, provided by students from the Franklin High School band, orchestra and choir.
A bake sale and concessions will be available, so you won't need to go home hungry.
Admission is $2, and all proceeds go to support the Franklin High School Music Department.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffet
- Latest “Status of Girls in Wisconsin” report reveals troubling patterns
- Franklin Dental Associates Buys Back Halloween Candy
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Franklin Lioness Fair Set for Oct. 25 at MATC's Oak Creek Campus; Proceeds Benefit MATC Scholarships
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- JV Girls Volleyball wins South East Conference Championship