Supervisor Sanfelippo to Host Town Hall Meetings
Residents are invited to ask questions and to learn about issues facing Milwaukee County
17th District Milwaukee County Supervisor Joe Sanfelippo, who represents Greendale and portions of Franklin, Greenfield and West Allis, will host two town hall meetings during October. The discussion will include the 2013 Milwaukee County Budget and any other matters important to the people who live in District 17.
Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Kulwicki Park Pavilion
Hwy. 100 & Coldspring, Greenfield
Wednesday, October 17, 2017, 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Greendale Safety Center, Courtroom
59th & Grange Ave., Greendale
“Citizen participation is always important, and it’s especially critical when the County is working on budget priorities, as we are now for 2013,” Supervisor Sanfelippo said. “I encourage everyone who lives in the 17th District to attend these town hall meetings for an open and honest discussion about the decisions and issues facing Milwaukee County government.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 60th Wedding Anniversary
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Eagle Scout Project in Progress at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- Local Vape Shop Kicks Butts
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren