Supervisor Sanfelippo to Host Town Hall Meetings
Residents are invited to ask questions and to learn about issues facing Milwaukee County
17th District Milwaukee County Supervisor Joe Sanfelippo, who represents Greendale and portions of Franklin, Greenfield and West Allis, will host two town hall meetings during October. The discussion will include the 2013 Milwaukee County Budget and any other matters important to the people who live in District 17.
Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Kulwicki Park Pavilion
Hwy. 100 & Coldspring, Greenfield
Wednesday, October 17, 2017, 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Greendale Safety Center, Courtroom
59th & Grange Ave., Greendale
“Citizen participation is always important, and it’s especially critical when the County is working on budget priorities, as we are now for 2013,” Supervisor Sanfelippo said. “I encourage everyone who lives in the 17th District to attend these town hall meetings for an open and honest discussion about the decisions and issues facing Milwaukee County government.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Safety Message from Franklin Professional Firefighters!
- New Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Franklin Public Library Children’s Department adds
- The Great Decisions Series is a Great Decision at the Franklin Public Library
- Alverno College Will Hold its 150th Commencement on December 19 and 20
- Hales Corners Chamber Social at Jetz on 12/23
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- Green Bay Packers Youth Football Camps