Supervisor Sanfelippo to Host Town Hall Meetings
Residents are invited to ask questions and to learn about issues facing Milwaukee County
17th District Milwaukee County Supervisor Joe Sanfelippo, who represents Greendale and portions of Franklin, Greenfield and West Allis, will host two town hall meetings during October. The discussion will include the 2013 Milwaukee County Budget and any other matters important to the people who live in District 17.
Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Kulwicki Park Pavilion
Hwy. 100 & Coldspring, Greenfield
Wednesday, October 17, 2017, 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Greendale Safety Center, Courtroom
59th & Grange Ave., Greendale
“Citizen participation is always important, and it’s especially critical when the County is working on budget priorities, as we are now for 2013,” Supervisor Sanfelippo said. “I encourage everyone who lives in the 17th District to attend these town hall meetings for an open and honest discussion about the decisions and issues facing Milwaukee County government.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffet
- Latest “Status of Girls in Wisconsin” report reveals troubling patterns
- Franklin Dental Associates Buys Back Halloween Candy
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Franklin Lioness Fair Set for Oct. 25 at MATC's Oak Creek Campus; Proceeds Benefit MATC Scholarships
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- JV Girls Volleyball wins South East Conference Championship