Supervisor Sanfelippo to Host Town Hall Meetings
Residents are invited to ask questions and to learn about issues facing Milwaukee County
17th District Milwaukee County Supervisor Joe Sanfelippo, who represents Greendale and portions of Franklin, Greenfield and West Allis, will host two town hall meetings during October. The discussion will include the 2013 Milwaukee County Budget and any other matters important to the people who live in District 17.
Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Kulwicki Park Pavilion
Hwy. 100 & Coldspring, Greenfield
Wednesday, October 17, 2017, 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Greendale Safety Center, Courtroom
59th & Grange Ave., Greendale
“Citizen participation is always important, and it’s especially critical when the County is working on budget priorities, as we are now for 2013,” Supervisor Sanfelippo said. “I encourage everyone who lives in the 17th District to attend these town hall meetings for an open and honest discussion about the decisions and issues facing Milwaukee County government.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Oak Creek Library Baby Story Time
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Marvelous Monarch Butterflies
- Ukranian Folk Rock Will Wrap Up Alverno Presents' 55th Season
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal