Supervisor Sanfelippo to Host Town Hall Meetings
Residents are invited to ask questions and to learn about issues facing Milwaukee County
17th District Milwaukee County Supervisor Joe Sanfelippo, who represents Greendale and portions of Franklin, Greenfield and West Allis, will host two town hall meetings during October. The discussion will include the 2013 Milwaukee County Budget and any other matters important to the people who live in District 17.
Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Kulwicki Park Pavilion
Hwy. 100 & Coldspring, Greenfield
Wednesday, October 17, 2017, 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Greendale Safety Center, Courtroom
59th & Grange Ave., Greendale
“Citizen participation is always important, and it’s especially critical when the County is working on budget priorities, as we are now for 2013,” Supervisor Sanfelippo said. “I encourage everyone who lives in the 17th District to attend these town hall meetings for an open and honest discussion about the decisions and issues facing Milwaukee County government.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- A Twist on Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Summer Performances at the Oak Creek Community Center
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- OCPL-Throwback Thursdays Movie Night!
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- Celebrating 10 Years Of Girls Fastpitch