Free Callen Seminar - Kitchen & Bathroom Planning 101: How To Save Money Planning Your New Designer Space
Kitchens and Baths by Callen, specializing in kitchen, bathroom, lower level, attics, additions, and other interior living space renovations, has scheduled a free seminar titled “Kitchen & Bathroom Planning 101: How to Save Money Planning Your New Designer Space” at the company showroom, S63 W13131 Janesville Rd. in Muskego.
The seminar will be presented on Wed., Oct. 17 at 6:00 p.m. and Sat., Oct. 20 at 10:00 a.m. Callen design professionals will discuss the solutions to creating a more functional and usable space, especially those found in kitchens and baths. Information will include identifying the functional needs and materials to renovate an outdated or uniquely shaped kitchen or bathroom to create a more useful and comfortable environment.
Refreshments will be served. Space is limited and reservations are required. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414-529-5509 to reserve your space.
Callen is a family-owned and award-winning home improvement and remodeling contractor operating since 1986. Callen’s Muskego showroom contains a variety of samples, including full kitchen and bath displays featuring Kohler and Starmark Cabinetry products, countertops, and Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin.
Callen is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, and the Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wacky Wednesday Crazy Crafts for Kids August 12
- How to Make Sure Your Child Succeeds in School this Year
- Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts 2016
- Special on 1 Hour Foot Massage
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Adam Busch named to Lawrence University dean's list
- Mom's Concussion Clinic to focus on safe sports play techniques and injury prevention