Wheaton Franciscan Senior Health sponsored the annual Senior Celebration Day for seniors 55 and older at the Milwaukee County Zoo on August 31.
The Franklin Walking Club with 33 of its members participated in the Wisconsin Senior Olympics for a 1-2 mile walk at the Zoo.
Wheaton Franciscan Senior Health highlighted their services, along with other Health and Wellness Exhibitors. Guests also enjoyed live music, free bingo, games and demonstrations.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MADACC Adopt A Shelter Cat Promotions
- Oak Creek West Students Receive Presidential Award
- Oak Creek West Honors Students
- Greendale Community Theatre Announces 2013 Summer Show: Les Misérables
- Village of Shorewood Seeks Artists for Plein Air Art Festival
- Creative Catering BBQ Demos Set For June 13 at South Milwaukee Market
- Tour le Jardin Garden Walk - Tickets are Here!
- GROWING YOUR BUSINESS IN A DOWN ECONOMY WORKSHOP IS LESS THAN 2 WEEKS AWAY
- Milwaukee Mechanic Builds a Booming International Bounce-House Business
- Muskego Impact Pound Butler Bombers