The Wind Lake Street Fair has been missed by many since it ended its run about three years back. After considerable thought, and with encouragement from many, St. Clare Church is resurrecting the Street Fair, but of course moving it from the Hwy 36 frontage road over to Fritz Street and their south parking lot. We know we have a long ways to go in making our St. Clare Street Fair as big and successful as once was the Wind Lake Street Fair (it was a tradition), but we will give it a heck of a try.
The Street Fair will run from 7 am to 5 pm with over 90 crafters/vendors participating. A crafters/vendors list can be found at www.stclarewindlake.org. In addition to the craft show, there will be entertainment. Curves Circuit with Zumba will be held from 10 am to noon. Then Alyssia Dominguez and Jeremy Zima will perform from 12:30 to 2:30 pm. Then we are bringing back TW and 4 X 4 (formally the Tumbleweeds) who will be on stage from 3 to 6 pm. Most who attended those old street fair days should remember them.
There will be food and beverage available for purchase throughout the day and there will be something for adults and kids of all ages. So save this date on your calendar and plan to come out on Sunday, Sept 16th to the St. Clare Street Fair.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Biggest Loser" contestant Lisa Rambo in Franklin on April 26th & 27th
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Franklin Seventh Grade Boys Make Final Four at WSICT
- Indian Community School students attend Trees For Tomorrow
- Milwaukee Brewers-Autographed Mower 1st Displayed at Olson's Outdoor Power in Muskego
- THE STARR GROUP HIRES TAYLOR NYARANGI AS GROUP BENEFITS CONSULTANT
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Get Your Home’s Green On
- CTV Easter Week Services
- Grand Opening Activities Highlight Importance of Photos
- Build For A Better South Shore