The Wind Lake Street Fair has been missed by many since it ended its run about three years back. After considerable thought, and with encouragement from many, St. Clare Church is resurrecting the Street Fair, but of course moving it from the Hwy 36 frontage road over to Fritz Street and their south parking lot. We know we have a long ways to go in making our St. Clare Street Fair as big and successful as once was the Wind Lake Street Fair (it was a tradition), but we will give it a heck of a try.
The Street Fair will run from 7 am to 5 pm with over 90 crafters/vendors participating. A crafters/vendors list can be found at www.stclarewindlake.org. In addition to the craft show, there will be entertainment. Curves Circuit with Zumba will be held from 10 am to noon. Then Alyssia Dominguez and Jeremy Zima will perform from 12:30 to 2:30 pm. Then we are bringing back TW and 4 X 4 (formally the Tumbleweeds) who will be on stage from 3 to 6 pm. Most who attended those old street fair days should remember them.
There will be food and beverage available for purchase throughout the day and there will be something for adults and kids of all ages. So save this date on your calendar and plan to come out on Sunday, Sept 16th to the St. Clare Street Fair.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- British Invasion 64 and Close Enuf Free Concert !
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 19
- Two Local Milwaukee Angels Win Conference Players of the Year
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Enrol NOW K3-8th Grades at Mary Queen of Saints
- Showtime Cinema Now Offering Value Pricing Seven Days a Week
- Alverno College Names Jessica Ott Director of Athletics