Inaugural: Food Drive
The Businesses of Tower Square in Oak Creek WI.
2191 E. Rawson Ave
Will be hosting a FOOD DRIVE for
Human Concern of South Milwaukee.
We are holding this event to bring awareness and donations to meet the needs of Human Concern.
As you know hard times have fallen on a lot of people in the past few years and Human Concern was there to help.
There resources are limited and are always in need of donations.
Please come and enjoy the afternoon events
Please bring a nonperishable food items to donate and support Human Concern.
The event will be on Saturday July 14th 2012 Noon until 5pm
Division Stunt BMX Team 3 shows
Music & Announcer
USA Tae Kwon Do 2 Little Dragon Demo's between BMX shows
Bouncy: Donated from Fun Services in Oak Creek
Subman from Subway
Money man from Guaranty Bank
Drawing: / Specials
Potter's Piggly Wiggly: WIN FREE FOOD
Domino's: $3.99 Med Cheese Pizza's and 5 x $10 Gift Cards,
Subway: 5 x $5 gift cards, Free Regular Footlong Sub for a month (one a week),
6" sub $2.99 - BLT, HAM, Cold Cut, Veggie (Noon till 5pm)
USA Tae Kwon Do: 2 private lessons, 1 month free w/uniform
*see stores for details*
Potters Piggly Wiggly
Rawson Ave Subway
USA Tae Kwon Do
Fun Services of Oak Creek
Kris Schell / Human Concern 414-764-5340
Bill Duchaine / Subway 414-766-9969
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College’s Poll Worker Project Wins State-wide Award
- Alverno College students to “Stuff the Bus” a third time to help homeless
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- 12th Annual FPS Jazz Cabaret on March 8th
- RED OUT Report Fundraising Efforts a Great Sucess
- Collaborative Divorce Group to host Second Saturday workshops at Oak Creek Community Center April 12th 10am-Noon
- Searching for a great preschool?
- HamBingo Wednesday February 26