Kohl's Department Stores, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin and Green Bay Packer Jordy Nelson Promote Home Safety for Kids
Join Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson on Friday, May 11, at a fun, interactive home safety event. Kohl’s Cares: The Great Safety Adventure will introduce local families to Rover, the Home Safety Hound, and his Safety Rangers as they explore a retrofitted semitrailer designed to represent a 1,200-square-foot home. This tour is dedicated to educating parents and children about the five leading safety risks found inside and outside the home. Kohl’s Cares is funding the effort through a $725,000 donation to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Also onsite, parents and children will be invited to participate in a variety of fun activities such as a home safety memory game and a photo station. Jordy Nelson will be greeting fans and signing autographs from 4 – 6 p.m. This event is free and open to the public.
Photo: Kohl’s Cares®: The Great Safety Adventure® features a retrofitted semitrailer that represents a 1,200-square-foot home. Photo courtesy of Kohl's
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Special on 1 Hour Foot Massage
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Adam Busch named to Lawrence University dean's list
- Mom's Concussion Clinic to focus on safe sports play techniques and injury prevention
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream at Greendale Gift of Wings!
- Muskego Youth Swims to Second Place Finish at State Finals