Basement Waterproofing Contractor Expands into Milwaukee Area
U.S. Waterproofing, one of the Nation’s Oldest and Largest Basement Waterproofing Contractors, Opens Office in Wauwatosa
Apr 25, 2012
U.S. Waterproofing announced today that it is expanding its service area to include Milwaukee, WI, and surrounding communities. The basement waterproofing contractor, based in northern Illinois, has been serving customers in Kenosha, Lake Geneva and other areas of southeastern Wisconsin for more than 30 years.
The family-owned and operated company has opened a regional service office at 11040 W. Bluemound Road in Wauwatosa and established a dedicated team of service advisors to serve homeowners and businesses in the Milwaukee area. U.S. Waterproofing offers a full line of basement waterproofing and structural repair services, including foundation crack repair, interior drain tile, exterior waterproofing, sump pump installation, crawl space encapsulation and basement wall bracing.
“We are very pleased to offer homeowners in Milwaukee the same fine service we’ve been providing to homeowners in and around Chicago since our founding in 1957,” said Jerry Stock, president of U.S. Waterproofing. “Our expansion here is a natural next step in the growth of our company since we began in a garage with two employees.”
The company, which has over 300,000 dry basements to its credit, also has a Commercial Services Division that works with contractors, architects, building owners, property managers and institutions to find economic solutions to water problems.
Awarded the Torch Award for Outstanding Marketplace Ethics by the Chicago and Northern Illinois Better Business Bureau, the company is a multiple-year winner of the Super Service Award by Angie’s List. In addition, U.S. Waterproofing President Jerry S. Stock has been inducted into the UIC Entrepreneurship Hall of Fame.
For more information on its services, history and management, visit the U.S. Waterproofing website at www.seepage.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Safety Message from Franklin Professional Firefighters!
- New Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Franklin Public Library Children’s Department adds
- The Great Decisions Series is a Great Decision at the Franklin Public Library
- Alverno College Will Hold its 150th Commencement on December 19 and 20
- Hales Corners Chamber Social at Jetz on 12/23
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- Green Bay Packers Youth Football Camps